Odd jobs‎ > ‎

Electrical Work

Electrical work in kitchens, bathrooms and outside needs to be carried out by a registered electrician. Elsewhere in the home your Handyman is all you need and much more affordable.
Handyman House & Garden works closely with carefully selected NICEIC electricians to ensure that notifiable electrical work satisfies the Local Authority Building Control. Notifiable work essentially involves alterations to electrical circuits in kitchens, bathrooms or outdoors. In these cases you will be provided with a minor works cetificate to show compliance with part P of the building regulations.
Not all work is notifiable; additional lighting or power points or alterations to existing circuits (except in kitchens, bathrooms and outdoors) do not need consent from your Local Authority Building Control.
Handyman House & Garden is happy to offer competitive rates for fitting your new lights, adding new lights, updating switch plates and socket face plates, and adding new sockets. These works are not notifiable provided they are not in a kitchen, bathroom or outside.
Call us to discuss your electrical alterations.
01424 424 858